Office Cleaning Tips
1. Save money by buying your own office cleaning supplies. A full service cleaning company will supply your paper products but will add 30 to 50 percent for handling markup.
A company can open account with companies that sell in in small quantities and require very little storage space.
A full service cleaning company will often set the products out as needed with no charge to the customer.
2. When selecting a new cleaning company avoid franchises. The parent company charges the franchise owner a finders fee for new customers. When you think you are dealing with a national company you are actually dealing with a local owner that often has no insurance and is not bonded.
3. When selecting a new cleaning company, shop local. Local companies are usually well known with a more established reputation. These local companies are often family owned with very active owners.
4. When selecting a new office cleaning company always select a company that is Licensed, Bonded and Insurance.
Require the potential cleaning company to have their insurance company send a Proof of Insurance from their insurance company and always make sure their employees are drug tested.
Many cleaning companies such as
Can furnish background checks of their employees.
5. When hiring a new cleaning company require them to supply a written list of cleaning tasks.
Always supplies a written list of nightly, weekly, and monthly duties. This list is given to the employee who is required learn the duties and follow at all times.
6. With many years of cleaning experience Officekeepers.com knows all the tricks of maintaining a cleaner office. Were you aware that a great way to keep you stainless steel refrigerator door clean is to wipe it with Pledge furniture polish.
7. Those tiny stains that often show up on the office carpet can easily be removed with hair spray.
8. Those window streaks that are so hard to get clean can many times be removed with using newspaper as a cleaning rag.
9. When budgeting for next years office cleaning expense you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by buffing your VCT more often which keeps you from having to strip and wax so often.
10. A good Officekeepers.com
tip is to keep your office clean, find out who is making most of the mess.
Some people are hard to clean behind because they just don’t care if it is messy or not. Management should approach this person and make them aware they have been identified. This is often all it takes.
The number one thing to remember is call Officekeepers.com